Ready to grow your brand and get attention? We can help you get there with a vehicle wrap. As the first Certified and trained wrap installers in Southern Oregon we have been installing wraps for almost 20 years.
Creating wraps for multi-vehicle fleets or food trucks, our in-house designers can handle any design challenge you throw at them. We pair our clients with experienced designers and put no limit on revisions.
From nationwide mega-fleets to local small business fleets, we are uniquely equipped to handle multi-vehicle branding of any type. Quality prints using advanced Latex inks and Avery vinyls sets The Sign Dude far ahead of the competition. Our designers are trained in the art of eye-catching advertisements, and our climate controlled install facility allows us to turn high-volume wraps around in record time.
We stand behind our work, offering a full 4-year warranty on wrap installations by The Sign Dude. No one else backs up there wraps like we do, and no one else invests the time into the initial design, plannig your install out for a seamless installation that will last for years.
Take your creativity to the streets with unlimited design options.
Car Wrap FAQ
Wraps, like quality bodywork, take time. Factors such as complexity of the wrap, vehicle body style, and size of the vehicle all play into how long we will need your vehicle. That said a typical full wrap takes about 1.5 days to install. In most cases it is best to plan on leaving your vehicle overnight, allowing us to take a close look at it and ensure it passes our quality inspection.
The Sign Dude recognizes that your vehicle is an extremely important asset and that making a decision to design and install this type of advertising is an investment. That said, we encourage you to consider your options carefully. So here are some questions we suggest you ask when researching wrap companies:
- DO YOU REMOVE AND REPLACE ALL THE EXTERNAL TRIM WORK ON THE VEHICLE WHEN YOU PERFORM A WRAP OR JUST “CUT AROUND IT”?
- DO YOU USE ONLY TOP QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WRAP PRODUCTS (SUCH AS AVERY DENNISON AND/OR 3M)?
- DO YOU USE LATEX INKS?
- ARE YOUR INSTALLERS PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED BY OTHER WELL-KNOWN WRAP INSTALLERS?
- DOES YOUR COMPANY PERFORM ALL SERVICES ON-SITE IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT?
- DOES YOUR COMPANY EMPLOY TALENTED GRAPHIC ARTISTS OR IS THIS WORK “FARMED OUT” TO CONTRACTORS?
- DO YOU PROVIDE TRULY CUSTOM DESIGNS? OR DO YOU USE GENERIC TEMPLATES AND FONTS WHICH ARE ONLY CUSTOM IN THAT YOU ADD OUR COMPANY NAME?
- DO YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO PROVIDE DETAILED CUSTOM GRAPHICS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF CARS, TRUCKS, VANS, TRAILERS, BOATS, LIGHT AIRCRAFT, AND SIGNAGE?
- ARE YOUR COMMERCIAL-WRAP CUSTOMERS RECOGNIZABLE NAMES AND BRANDS? CAN YOU SHOW ME YOUR PORTFOLIO AND/OR A WRAP SIMILAR TO WHAT I AM REQUESTING?
- HOW LONG MUST YOU KEEP MY VEHICLE?
- ARE YOU BONDED AND INSURED?
Vehicle wraps are the future of advertising and are only growing in popularity as time goes by. Since the world is not likely to slow down, vehicle wraps will pick up speed – so it’s wise to keep up with your competition, or beat them to the punch.
Yes, we have installed wraps for hundreds of other companies, providing a local install option in the Southern Oregon area, as well as provided layout, design and production services for national brands while sourcing local installers in each area. We’re your commercial vehicle wrap experts let us know what you need and we’ll find a solution.
Yes, you can finance your wrap through most dealerships at the time of purchasing a vehicle. The Sign Dude does offer in-house financing for businesses upon approval. Design and Color Proofing of the wrap can be put into motion as soon as you put a deposit down of $150. And don’t forget – commercial wraps (half and full) can qualify as a deductible advertising expense on your taxes.
A wrap that is taken care of well can last up to seven years. However, most people either want to change up their graphics/color or, due to lack of cleaning or care, see fading or cracking before the seventh year. In our experience, we expect a lifetime of about 5-7 years for color change films (Avery Dennison, 3M, etc) and about 5 years for digitally printed wraps. We offer a limited 4-year warranty covering your wrap materials and installation.
Here’s a quick comparison of typical advertising mediums to see how wraps compare:
- RADIO ATTRACTS 900,000 LISTENERS IN SIX WEEKS WITH 10 TO 12 30-SECOND SPOTS.
- VALUE PAK MAILINGS OFFER A REACH OF 600,000 WITH 100,000 ADDRESSES PER DROP AND YOUR CLIENT IS JUST ONE OF MANY ADVERTISERS INCLUDED IN THE PACKET.
- DIRECT MAIL REACHES 20,000 NAMES WITH ONE POSTCARD MAILER.
- SEVEN CITY BUSES GET 600,000 IMPRESSIONS IN TWO MONTHS.
- BILLBOARDS RECEIVE 700,000 IMPRESSIONS IN ONE MONTH.
- AN AD IN THE YELLOW PAGES CAN COST UP TO $15,000 PER YEAR—WITH YOUR COMPETITORS LISTED RIGHT THERE NEXT TO YOUR AD.
- THE SAME IS TRUE FOR PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING—AT AN EVEN HIGHER COST PER MONTH.
- CAR OR VEHICLE WRAPS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO GARNER THOUSANDS OF IMPRESSIONS EACH DAY, THEY LAST UP TO 3-7 YEARS AND COST, ON AVERAGE, BETWEEN $2-4K FOR A STANDARD VEHICLE.