A proof is your chance to review what we are going to print, take a look at the proof and review the details. Here is a short checklist we came up with that will help you read your print proof:
- Did you do a spelling check?
- Phone number and website correct or included?
- Is the layout correct?
- Is the size exactly what I want?
- Are the colors basically correct? (read more about color matching in the resource area)
- Does the pink die-line look correct for any cutting we will be providing?
- Is the quantity on the order form correct?